School Administrator: Sis. Thelma Anderson
The goal of this school is not to reform, but to train Christian youth of every ability to be good citizens possessing a high degree of responsibility and integrity. This school stands without apology for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
We are equipped with a Bible-based academic curriculum and an individualized system of learning. We use the A.C.E. program which focuses on:
- Foundation of scripture with Biblical principles, wisdom, and character development.
- Placement of child at exact academic ability in each subject through diagnostic testing.
- Encouragement of parental involvement.
- Recognition of the uniqueness of the individual.
- Development of critical thinking skills.
If interested, please give us a call to set up an appointment.
Now accepting applications for grades 3 – 8.
Phone: (626) 536-2264
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:00pm
For more information about the A.C.E. program and associated curriculum, please visit www.aceministries.com
ACCREDITATION: Calvary Christian Academy is not accredited but does offer dual enrollment thru ACE with Lighthouse Christian Academy (which is accredited). For dual enrollment, please visit www.aceministries.com.
NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY: Calvary Christian Academy does not discriminate against members, applicants, students, and others on the basis of race, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin.