9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
1 John 3:1
1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
- It’s your decision to give your life to God.
- To realize that he loves you.
- To go back out and commit the same sins you have been commiting.
- For every decision there is a consequence.
- You need to decide to live for God.
- To get rid of yourself so that Jesus can live inside of you.
- Every day we decide who we will serve.