What Am I Giving Up?
23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
2 Corinthians 6:14-16
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Surrender to God; it’s a lifestyle choice.
- The Holy Ghost and sin don’t mix.
- You have to make a decision to give up everything to God.
- The Word of God is Holy.
- We won’t become Holy unless we pray and love one another.
- For God to show you his full blessings, you need to surrender your whole body to him.
- Why do you fight the Word of God if you know it’s true?
- You fight God when you don’t fully surrender to Him.