A Guide For A Better Life
21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
105 NUN.Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
20 My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
9 BETH.Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
- “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road’ll take you there.”
- Keep his commandments, don’t forsake the laws of the Church.
- Put the Word of God in your heart.
- If you don’t have the Word of God in your heart, how can it come out of your mouth?
- The Word of God will guide you.
- The Word of God will lead you.
- You are known by your character, your fruit.
- When you sin, you’re not cheating anyone else. You’re cheating on God.
- Love God and do what’s right.
- It’s better than gold. It’s better than all the money in the world.
- Imagine being filthy rich and having the nastiest attitude in the world.
- All people want is what you got. And when you run out, they’re gone.
- Do away with your old ways and follow Him. He will lead you to a better life!