21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- Persistent – the quality that allows someone to continue doing something or trying to do something even though it is difficult or opposed by other people; persisting, especially in spite of opposition, obstacles, discouragement, etc; persevering
- The devil uses your past against you because he doesn’t know your future.
- God knows your future.
- Yesterday is under the blood, so the devil can’t use it against you.
- If the devil is working on you that hard, he knows that you have a good future.
- If he’s not working on you, you need to shout to get him on your case!
- He said to abide in him, and he will abide in you.
- Stay with Jesus!