Be Ready to Fight
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
- If you don’t obey God, you are incapable of fighting.
- God will tell you what to do, but you have to listen to Him.
- How are you going to win the fight if you can’t hear what he says and obey his Word?
- If you don’t pray or read the Word of God and don’t come to church, you don’t stand a chance against the enemy.
- The enemy is stronger than you alone. That’s why the Word of God has to be your foundation. Otherwise you will not be able to stand.
- We need to stop paying so much attention to the world and turn our attention towards God.
- The reason you will fail is because of you. It’s up to you to stay with God.
- The devil will always be the devil. It isn’t going to be his fault. It will be yours because you didn’t make up your mind to obey God.
- The devil will have his way with you. So unless you put your guard up and focus every day on getting closer to God, you will not make it.
- You need to make God your everything. Then and only then will you be able to stand up to the enemy. It starts with coming to church faithfully!