8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
1 Corinthians 15:58
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 16:13
13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
- Before you can sand for something you must believe in it.
- How do you taste the Lord? By reading his Word daily! Do some research in the Bible!
- God is an afterthought to this world.
- You might look like a Christian, but if you are not reading the word of God, you are denying the power of God.
- You might look like a Christian, but you don’t have the tools to prove it.
- God has already given us the victory. Too many Christians know the beginning of the Bible and the end of the Bible, but what about what’s in between? If you don’t practice what the Word of God says to do, you won’t make it to the end.
- You can’t change the past, so focus on the future! Change your thinking today! You can do better today than you did yesterday!
- Keep on keeping on! Don’t give up! Sell out! Give God everything: your mind, your heart, your soul! Stand!