Surrender to God
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
- Worship is a time when we pay deep, sincere, awesome respect, love, and fear to the one who created us.
- Surrender means to yield ownership, to relinquish control over what we consider “ours”.
- When we surrender to God we are acknowledging that what we “own” actually belongs to Him.
- He is the giver of all good things.
- We are responsible to care for what God has given us, as stewards of his property, but by surrendering to God. we admit that he is in control of everything.
- By surrendering to God, we let go of whatever has kept us from wanting God’s ways first.
- You have to be a servant.