Bro. Paschal – The Word Must Go On
1 Corinthians 15:57-58
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 9:9-14
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
- “Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.”
- Don’t worry about the enemy, God already has them under control.
- God uses your adversary to make you better.
- Always abound in the Work of the Lord.
- God has a plan.
- When you identify your Man of God and the anointing God has placed on his life, you will see the vision God has given him.
- God has given you a visionary.
- Don’t allow yourself to be so cynical that you miss out on an avenue for help.
- Faith without works is dead!