Understanding the Fear of the Lord
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- People get themselves into problems and only Jesus can pull them out.
- If all the peoples of the world feared God, then they would all be converted or reconciled to Him.
- There would then be one Lord, one faith, and one baptism.
- If you don’t do everything in word or deed in the name of Jesus, you don’t have any right to say thank you Jesus for it. He doesn’t have anything to do with whatever you do in your flesh.
- When you do something wrong, God isn’t going to baby you. He’ll only forgive you when you get on your knees and repent. That’s the only way.
- Whatever you do, no matter what it is, do it in the name of the Lord!